This website is provided as a service to our customers. Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of this website (the “Agreement”).
Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement. We reserve the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review the Agreement whenever you use this website. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
Paktv.org is a private video sharing website. Users can upload and distribute their videos on the site making them accessible to other members of the site. To share a video, the user can take a unique URL which can then be shared via email, SMS, or any other distribution method.
When registering with paktv.org to become a member you must provide true and accurate information and accept the terms and conditions. The use of the service is restricted to persons age 13 or older. Once registered, you will be responsible for all activities occurring under your chosen account and you must keep your password secure. In case that you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or your password you agree to immediately notify paktv.org.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website is our exclusive property. As a general matter, we grant you a free, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access and use the Website, which right is conditioned on your compliance with the Terms. All other rights are expressly excluded without our prior written consent. The Content (other than Your Content and other users’ content) included on or accessible through the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, names, designations, button icons, features, functionalities, images, audio clips, information, data, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material and software (the “paktv.org Content”), is the exclusive property of paktv.org and its licensors and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and is subject to applicable laws and regulations. We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable right to access and use the Website, which right is conditioned on your compliance with the Terms. paktv.org Content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of paktv.org or paktv.org’s licensors. You agree to not use or exploit the paktv.org Content in any manner inconsistent with any of the rights granted or restrictions set forth herein, including, without limitation, prohibitions on downloading, redistribution, alteration, deletion and deactivation of any content protection mechanisms. You are not allowed to modify, enhance, edit, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based upon or otherwise alter in part or in full any paktv.org Content. All rights not expressly granted in the Terms are reserved to paktv.org and its licensors.
The paktv.org website and services are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to use the service for any illegal, offensive or discriminating content. It is your sole responsibility to comply with all applicable international and local rules and these terms. You shall be solely responsible for any content you submit, post, create and display on the website and the consequences of publishing them, this includes but is not limited to: videos, images, comments, profile text. You are not allowed to alter or modify any part of the website or service except for areas of the website that are explicitly provided for modification. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from profiles without notice and may result in termination or suspension of the account.
We reserve the right to remove any material and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate access and/or accounts that we find in our sole discretion in breach of our terms, unlawful, infringing or violating intellectual property laws. You are solely responsible for the content you upload to paktv.org. Paktv.org is not responsible to check and/or approve any information provided by members to the site. Furthermore paktv.org is not obliged to monitor any Members use of the service.
Please choose the material and information you provide on this site carefully and ensure that the information you provide and action you take must not include the following:
- Collect or use data from other user except for purpose to establishing contact in a reasonable way and in accordance with the terms of the service.
- Harass, defame, stalk, or in any other way exert pressure, threaten or harm other users visitors or any other third party.
- Submit material that is copyright protected or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material.
- Submit materials that falsely express or imply that such Materials are sponsored or endorsed by paktv.org or any other third party.
- Create account using false or misleading information with the purpose to mislead other users and/or getting unlawfully access to information.
- Submit material that in any form contains software viruses or other malicious software such as including but not limited to, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Perform any other action that could be unlawful or damage, overburden or compromise the paktv.org website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the paktv.org service, other accounts, computer systems or networks through password mining or any other means.
- Alter in any way the paktv.org website or service, or reverse engineer the service or part of the service.
Use automated programmes or application such as but not limited to spiders and robots.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the website and services.
- Publish, promote or share any material for the reason of unsolicited and/or unauthorized advertising, junk mail, pyramid schemes, chain letters, or any other material with similar purposes.
- Try to obstruct, interfere or limit in any way paktv.org service or the ability for other users to use and enjoy the service.
Links to Other Websites
This Site may contain links to other websites. Paktv.org assumes no responsibility for the content or functionality of any non- paktv.org website to which we provide a link.
The materials on this website are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property.
Paktv.org expressly disclaims any duty to update or revise the materials on this website, although Paktv.org may modify the materials at any time without notice. Your use of this website is at your sole risk, and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of this website. Paktv.org shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this website.
Modification and Notice
You agree that paktv.org may modify these Terms and Conditions and any other policies on our Site at any time and that posting the modified Terms and Conditions or policies on our Site will constitute sufficient notice of such modification.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Pakistan in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.